AML / CFT manual
This comprehensive manual with templates has been developed by Strategi Institute and is a complete guide for those who need to meet AML / CFT obligations. This manual – complete with appendices and checklists – is designed specifically for small to medium-sized businesses who are deemed to be reporting entities.
This manual can be provided in either hard copy or electronic format and includes:
- A very detailed guidance note explaining what your obligations are and providing you with tips and instructions on what you are required to do and how to do it.
- A checklist for completing and assessing your risk assessment.
- A checklist for completing your AML / CFT programme.
- A sample template of a risk assessment for a simple reporting entity that is deemed to be ‘low risk’.
- A sample template of an AML / CFT programme for a simple reporting entity that is deemed to be ‘low risk’.
- A worksheet to use when completing your risk assessment.
- Appendices that provide the detailed background information that you need to help you understand what risks your business might face and the implications of those.
- Information on how to undertake customer due diligence (CDD) and identity verification.
- What is involved in the compulsory AML / CFT audit (every two years, or at any other time your AML / CFT supervisor requires), things you need to consider before you appoint an auditor to undertake your risk assessment and programme audit, and suggestions on who to appoint.
Priced at $499 + GST
Enquire below to purchase Strategi’s AML/CFT manual for Financial Advisers, Accountants, Lawyers and Real Estate Agents.