Continuing professional development (CPD) is a key component of the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services. Strategi Institute offers a range of low cost and flexible CPD solutions using its online learning platform - Radar - to provide all persons with the specific CPD required to meet their varying needs.
Over 300 articles are available under the various training categories below to suit your CPD requirements.
- Business development
- Behavioural finance/finology
- Economic/business environment
- Ethics, compliance, and best practice
- Financial planning
- Foreign exchange
- Insurance - general/business and personal
- Personal development
- Residential property lending
This list is continuously updated with new content and industry updates. We also host training on our platform that sits outside the cost of a standard Radar subscription. Contact us for more information on other courses we offer.
Benefits of Radar
- Your PD Plans and CPD logs in one location: Create your professional development plan (PDP) and track your progress via CPD logs in one location on Radar.
- Compliance reporting made easy: Track the training progress of your staff, both individually and as a team, and schedule reports to send to you automatically.
- Upload your own content: Host company training content which only your staff, or those you select, will be able to view.
- Your own brand and colours: Have a customised learning platform that reflects your branding, making it look like you have your own learning platform.
- Help available at your fingertips: Access to dedicated Strategi Institute staff to answer questions and support during business hours via live chat, phone and email.
Safe and secure: Radar meets the standard security protocols demanded by banks, insurance companies, and universities. The platform is hosted by our Totara Partner, Catalyst, who meets the NZ government’s security requirements.
Easy to use: Intuitive layout, user and training manager navigation guides, plus an online chat for support.
CPD support service: Manage Radar yourself or take the hassle out of CPD management by using the Strategi Institute CPD support service. This provides the following:
- A Strategi Institute staff member available by phone or through online help to answer your staff queries relating to:
- Individual CPD requirements and progress.
- Producing and maintaining a PDP,
- Recording external training in relation to a conference, briefing, breakfast session, webinar, etc.
- Assistance for your staff with loading and developing their annual PDP, including prescribing relevant, mandatory training modules.
- Support for the company’s Compliance Officer(s) when managing staff CPD training. This includes running progress reports, uploading group-specific training, uploading records of training completed outside Radar, and advising on an appropriate allocation of CPD hours for training completed outside Radar.
To know more about our services, please download our Radar information guide.
Coming soon to Radar
We are constantly looking for ways to improve our platform. We are in the process of upgrading Radar and are excited to announce the following features will be coming soon:
- Convenience of learning: A new mobile app will be available for Android and iOS devices.
- More control: Includes new user and course administration permissions, alongside dedicated and personalised dashboard for the group.
- Powerful reporting: Easier report building with over 70 report sources and enhanced graphics.
- Faster course navigation: Introducing a new course catalogue with images and filters to quickly find courses.
- Enhanced user experience: There will be improvements to accessibility, user experience and navigation.
- Single sign-on: Allowing users to seamlessly log in with an existing Google, Microsoft or Facebook account.
- New and fresh look: Updates to the site theme.
- All of this for free: Any future upgrades and updated features are included in your Radar subscription free of cost.
Get in touch with our friendly staff to subscribe and take advantage of this powerful tool to take your CPD to the next level!
Call 09 414 1300 or email email@example.com.