Strategi Institute receives funding to assist with industry training, this is called the unified funding system. The unified funding system funds the delivery of vocational education and training focused on learners, supports employers, and addresses national and regional skills priorities.
With the funding in place Strategi Institute is making more relevant and quality work-based training options available for learners and employers at discounted pricing. Please note, spaces under this arrangement are limited.
Students enrolled through the unified funding system will have an enrolment period of eight months. However, Strategi Institute will provide additional support to learners and employers to assist them in completing within the specified timeframe.
Eligible students enrolling to complete our programmes will receive a discount on the standard pricing as shown below.
Online facilitated classroom
Standard pricing for the NZCFS Level 5 V2 programme
Discounted pricing for the NZCFS Level 5 V2 programme via the unified funding system
- All pricing is exclusive of GST.
- Click here for details of each learning mode.
To be eligible for this discount offer, you must:
- Be currently working in the financial services industry; and
- Enrol into a Strategi Institute programme (e.g., Core plus specialist strand); and
- Not have completed any parts of the programme; and
- Be a NZ citizen/resident; or
- Be an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident currently residing in New Zealand.
How do I enrol?
The enrolment process is quick and easy. Download and complete the training agreement and programme schedule to start your application process. Please send the completed forms and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact our helpful team on 09 414 1300 or email email@example.com.